I know, right? Terrible. Thankfully for you I am not a poet. So I won't bore you. But I will tell you how I use coconut oil every day. Maybe some of these you already know about. Maybe some will be new. Maybe I've left out some. But regardless, here are
15 Ways I Use Coconut Oil Every Day:
- Put it on my legs before shaving in the shower rather than using scary Shaving Cream.
- Slather it on after a shower instead of spending time making or buying expensive Body Lotion.
- Use it in place of rancid vegetable oils in Baking.
- Use it for Popping Popcorn instead of vegetable oil.
- Use it for Sauteing delicious veggies.
- Use it as a all-natural Lubricant. (Don't worry.. it's in a different bottle than the one for kitchen use.)
- Take it by the spoonful as Appetite Regulator
- Mix it with a little bit of baking soda to make a super easy, cheap, effective, natural Deodarant
- Use it as the base for making Chocolate.
- Use it as a natural Gel if my hair gets fly-aways.
- Place a bit on the ends of my hair for Conditioner
- As a replacement for Nipple Cream for us lactating mothers
- Sometimes as Baby Lotion instead of my beloved olive oil.
- As Face Lotion
- As a quick Lip Balm
There you go. That's 15 ways I use coconut oil every day.
What do you use coconut oil for?
(Don't forget to enter our OCTOBER GIVEAWAY!)
This blog featured on: Your Sunday Best, Sharing Time, It's Party Time, Sugar Free Sunday, Link and Learn, Barn Hop, Busy Mondays, Flour Me, Monday Mania, Morristribe, Sweet Sharing, Inspire Me, Green Tuesday, Tiny Tip, Naturally Nifty, Healthy2Day, Mommy Club, Natural Living, Blog Stalker, Your Green Resource, Show Off Your Stuff