*sigh*


I have been out of the blogosphere for a while. Little Owl, Brian and I went up to Seattle to visit relatives. We had a wonderful time but it really is amazing how being gone for just a weekend can make you feel so behind.

I was hoping to get caught up on life a bit today but so far it feels like the only thing I have succeeded at is creating more laundry for myself. Since we have been back Little Owl seems to be either starting teething or fighting off a bug (quite possible since her new thing is putting everything in her mouth). The only place she is happy is in my arms. Her naps have been short and infrequent (aka nonexistent...) and she seems to be suffering from an ailment common among infants known as "leaky but syndrome". *teehee*

*sigh*

This is life. This is life with a baby. She won't always be a baby. On days like this I have to remind myself of that. I know I will look back on this day and laugh. I guess I can even laugh a little about it now. It really wasn't funny at the time but you have to admit it was classic when I went to change her diaper and she immediately projectile pooped all over herself, all down my pants, the bedspread and onto the floor...

Yup. That about sums up how I feel right now.

*sigh*

First year problems.

Over and outta here. Hope you are having a good night.

4 comments:

  1. Just want you to know that you are not alone! We are going through the same thing minus the poop though. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume you have an amber necklace for the baby girl? If not, I HIGHLY recommend one. I got mine from Inspired By Finn, but there are a few reputable companies selling them. Three adults can testify to the difference in my boy after a weekend with his first necklace, so I know it wasn't my imagination. :) (I have one waiting for when he starts with the two year molars, even. LOVE it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them. I will look into them now, though! I must admit I am a bit of skeptic... :)

      Delete

Comments make me oh so happy! Feel free to comment away. I'd love to hear what's on your mind