The Healthy Life Summit: 35 Top Health Speakers in 7 Days (Joel Saltin, Sally Fallon Morell, Chris Kresser and many MORE)





I am very excited to be sharing this with you all today. The Healthy Life Summit is a one of a kind opportunity to have access to 35 of the top speakers of the real food REVOLUTION.

As a mom of a busy baby girl I have found that audio recordings allow me to do work I need to do around the house while still continuing to educate myself. It really is so nice to be able to LISTEN to a recorded talk while going for a walk, driving, cooking, or changing a diaper...

FREE Healthy Life Summit streaming LIVE starting March 24


Starting March 24, for seven days, five speakers per day streaming live, covering topics form healthy eating, healthy body, healthy babies and kids, and healthy world. See the entire speaker line up here. The best part? It's FREE. Simply click here and fill in your email to receive updates on the speakers and schedule. I just did. No spam whatsoever. Updates on the speakers, that's it.

Entire Summit Package 75% off Right Now


Don't have seven days straight to listen to LIVE streaming? Don't worry. You don't have to miss out on a single audio or video presentation. The talks are recorded and right now if you buy the entire Summit Package you get 75% off. That means only $49 (down from original $199). Save 75% through March 23rd.

However you decide to listen in, whether LIVE or saving it for later, I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Comments make me oh so happy! Feel free to comment away. I'd love to hear what's on your mind