I want to share a few things I read, learned and loved this month. Hope you enjoy.
- This sort of article is not something I am typically attracted to, but I actually found this one on how to get a flat stomach interesting and helpful. I like that it comes from a "real food" perspective.
- Heard of alkaline and acidic? This post is all about alkalizing--as regards our body. Interesting stuff.
- I got a beeswax candle making kit for Christmas which was super exciting. It is good to know all kinds of uses for beeswax... for when I keep my own bees in the future.
- This recipe for purple cabbage with orange looks heavenly. One of my resolutions for 2013 is to learn to ferment with fruit so I will have to try this.
- As you know, I don't wash my hair. But... I may have to change some of my thoughts on that after reading these tips for natural hair care...
- I love this mom's honesty on learning to accept herself and view herself as more than just a stay-at-home mom
- Winter is... the season of colds. Wish I had seen this recipe for knock your socks off cold kicking cider about a month ago. Oh well, I have it for next time!
- I have vanilla beans in the cupboard right now because I want to make vanilla extract. I also want to try this recipe for homemade orange extract. Mmmm.
- I loved this idea of a morning routine using lemon water.
- I loved spending time with my family, having Brian home for a four day weekend (!), riding a bike after almost a year, seeing my baby go from a rolling-over baby to a scooting baby... so many things this month.
- I loved December.
What are some things you loved this month?